Friday 13 April 2012

Top Three MAC Lipstick 



Hey Girls !  in this post I'm going to share with you three MAC lipsticks that I think every girl must have in my opinion :) ! 


M.A.C RED 







I'm absolutely in love with this color its perfect for a party or night out its really pigmented and beautiful :D . 



Hue 









O.M.G this one is my favorite mac lipstick of all time I find myself wearing it all the time its a perfect day time lipstick its kinda like your lips color but prettier if that make sense :) . 



CHATTER BOX 




I just can't get over this color its like heaven on earth , this color is amazing its perfect for night time and day time as well OMG love it !!


So yeah my favorite three mac lipstick whats yours ? leave a comment ! 

xoxo 

5 comments:

  1. such a great post :) i love and have hue and i wear it always to my everyday make-up :) but i also love the red one. I should definitely buy it the next time.
    in btw your blog is so lovely :))
    maybe you'll have a look on mine as well :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love your blog so I've nominated you for some blogger awards! Check out my page to see them :)

    http://hollysbeautyreview.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete